Hit and Run

Reaction score
Love the ass up action at 0:36...don't get too excited :)

This happened about a week ago at 2am. Sick kid sleeping with me and with white noise playing I didn't hear a thing. Got to find out the hard way at 5 in the morning when I was getting ready to drive to work. They left paint and half of their bumper so we know the exact make and model but no leads yet. Lucky all they did was bend my rim, leaf spring, and some major body damage but still got a away with about $300 to make her look and drive like brand new again.

Neighborhood is pretty much pitch black except the neighbors porch light so all light is from the camera IR. Never really cared about video of the jeep because she's left unlocked and has nothing in her except carpet and seats lol. Just have to pretend it was trail damage and it makes me feel a little better about the whole thing.

LTS 3mp turret and LTS 8708 NVR courtesy of @milkisbad

Last edited by a moderator:

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
It looks like Prius same as in the driveway... So are you thinking about doing more zoomed in view on the street?

Reaction score
Kia Sorento. Well we are double parking in the driveway now so probably not. I have been scouring the images from the day to see if I can find it drive by during the day. So far nothing yet :/ Just weird to drive down our street unless they live or have friends this way so it is strange we have never seen the car before.