Hikvison in question by the Brits - sells them alot of cameras

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hik in the news. I like how the Chinese subsidize my cameras no wonder the are so affordable !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817204/Inside-China-s-Big-Brother-HQ-cameras-monitor-millions-Britons-undercover-MoS-reporters-infiltrate-nerve-centre-CCTV-giant-spies-people-root-dissidents.html

Mr Honovich advised local and national governments not to use Hikvision products at all, arguing: 'The risks of using products manufactured by the Chinese government are simply too high.'

Now they are going to see me in my underwear.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817204/Inside-China-s-Big-Brother-HQ-cameras-monitor-millions-Britons-undercover-MoS-reporters-infiltrate-nerve-centre-CCTV-giant-spies-people-root-dissidents.html#ixzz4LssPQZJM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
like I'd trust cameras made in the UK heh, there is a reason James Bond and other spies are British and not Chinese ;)

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This right next to the story...

Kim Kardashian goes WITHOUT underwear as she struggles to contain her ample assets in revealing bustier for Paris dinner...
A credible news source indeed.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

Now they are going to see me in my underwear.
You keep missing the point. A compromised camera, compromises the entire network..yeah yeah, you have no personal information on your network or email...most folks do.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You keep missing the point. A compromised camera, compromises the entire network..yeah yeah, you have no personal information on your network or email...most folks do.
Actually once again you missed the point = it's called humor or also known as a joke.