Hikvision PTZ cameras are not available to the general public?

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon.

I live in Valencia (Spain) and I am trying to search for Hikvision PTZ cameras, but the results are websites that have this camera listed, but it seems that they have never had it for sale. I have also searched on German and UK websites, but the results on these models are still poor. Just as if I search on Aliexpress, there is also little offer. And if you look for the "Ultra" series, it's mission impossible (although I think its price will also be mission impossible).

The model I like is the DS-2DE7A812MCG-EB which has 8 Mpx and ColorVu technology. The only place where I've found something is on Aliexpress, but I still see that these cameras are quite expensive.

Do you know any reliable shop where you can buy these cameras? I don't know why there is no offer of these cameras for the general public, I understand that these camera models are not recently launched and have been on the market for a while, but it is strange not to see them on websites for purchase.

Best regards!

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
But this shop operates in the United States, and shipping and duties will be very high indeed. Más que nada buscaba tiendas dentro de la Unión Europea. Muchas gracias! @Parley