Hikvision NVR DS7608NI-E2/8P unknown ip address

Samee

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi guys i have purchased a VPN firewall/router and my recorder is connected to the VPN router, it send me emails and i can view the cameras fine.

i have enabled the firewall logs on the router and the recorders ip address keeps sending something to address 52.31.138.92 and 54.154.135.147

i cannot see what is being sent from the NVR. i have disabled email notifications on 2 camera which frequently send emails for movement. at the moment no emails have been received from the nvr due to movement which is ok so its not emails notifications.

how would i did a bit deeper in to knowing what is being sent?

kind regards

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
These are Amazon AWS addresses. It's services on Amazon's commercial hosting service.
I'd say that you still have ezviz or similar enabled in the NVR.
There are a couple of Hikvision services enabled by default, depending on the firmware version.
Suggestion:
Go through the device advanced network configuration screens and disable any services you don't use including the NAT translation tables and the accesses will stop.

Samee

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ezviz was disabled, the only service i forgot to disable was hikision DDNS. i have disabled it earlier and it seems to me ok now. i will leave it for a few hours and get back, but so far so good.