Hikvision NVR DS-7104/08-SN/N/P, DS-7804/08N-SN firmware

PorboyNZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know if this firmware is compatible with this model of NVR DS-7104N/F1 (Hikvision DS 7104N F1/4P DS 7108N F1/8P replace DS 7104N SN/P DS 7108N SN/P English Language 1080P NVR For IP Camera-in Surveillance Cameras from Security & Protection on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group). The model I have has Chinese only language. Trying to find the correct firmware to flash to English. Thanks.
Kahn2k did you ever find the correct firmware to get English menus? I just returned from Beijing with the same model NVR DS-7104N-F1/4P with firmware v3.4.93 Build170703. I have found my way through the Chinese menus with the help of Google Translate but it is heavy going. So far so good, I have a pair of cameras connected, now working on the NVR network settings. Connecting up a VGA monitor resulted in a strange red screen, connecting via a suitable HDMI cable gives a normal picture.

Kahn2k

n3wb
Reaction score
Kahn2k did you ever find the correct firmware to get English menus? I just returned from Beijing with the same model NVR DS-7104N-F1/4P with firmware v3.4.93 Build170703. I have found my way through the Chinese menus with the help of Google Translate but it is heavy going. So far so good, I have a pair of cameras connected, now working on the NVR network settings. Connecting up a VGA monitor resulted in a strange red screen, connecting via a suitable HDMI cable gives a normal picture.
Hi PorboyNZ,

Unfortunately I haven’t found a suitable firmware to flash.

PorboyNZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Nice tip Alistair, it took me a while to load and find the configuration setup in the Batch Tool, FYI for others here was what I needed to do:

• Turned off Virus detection to allow the Batch tool to complete its setup (my antivirus objected to the scanning tool files)
  • Run the app
  • Tick the checkbox in the bottom window for your NVR which should be listed
  • Click Add button and enter your credentials, the NVR now lists in the top window
  • Hover the mouse pointer over the Configuration tab in the top window and click on the setup cog wheel that appears
  • Brilliant! English setup menus.

Thanks again Alistair, I can continue with the more complex Event setup now.:)

simste

n3wb
Reaction score
hello,
i Have problem with my DS-7108N-SN/P with 3.0.21 firmware (build 170417).
After upgrading it, i had few problem recording to the hd. I decided to put a bigger one (1Tb instead of 512 gb), formatted it and
no record (apart half day that was working). I decided to Restore Default Settings but nothing. Changed many parameters in camera and Nvr but without
results. Changed also the sata cable.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance

p.s.
now i have also doubts that the parameters that I put are not ok....

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Please help me. I have a Hikvision NVR DS-7804N-SN. Menu only in chinese. Can you help me with compatible firmware to have menu in english???? Thx.

alder

n3wb
Reaction score
Ну неужели так тяжело пролистать всю историю ветки. Там есть ответы и по Еng и другим евро языкам

alder

n3wb
Reaction score
Install 13 or 7 version and enjoy. This versions fully compatibly with DS 7104, DS 7108 SN/N/P NVRs

Reaction score
Ну неужели так тяжело пролистать всю историю ветки. Там есть ответы и по Еng и другим евро языкам
Sorry man, it's difficult to me, because I bought a house, the owner was chinese, and I never had before surveillance system in my house. :)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én thor eszközömről

gsmbox

n3wb
Reaction score
in posts posted working versions of firmware.
enjoy !!!
or you need to explain how to interchange firmware on nvr ?

Skullsakh

n3wb
Reaction score
NVR DS-7808 NB-K1 / 8p. Chinese languages. I can not translate. tftp. SSH. hiktools.exe (iLanguage:) not working. MD5 different.
HELP

GenSys

n3wb
Reaction score
This 71xx_snp Chinese to English 3.13_b.150503 works fine for my ali nvr

CARABIRI

n3wb
Reaction score
Bonsoir à tous,
J'ai un NVR Hikvision DS-7804N-SN dont j'ai oublié le mot de passe administrateur,
j'aimerai le réinitialiser et si possible je sollicite son fimware pour le réinstaller.
Merci

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
J'ai un NVR Hikvision DS-7804N-SN
I believe that is a Chinese model - is that correct?

j'aimerai le réinitialiser et si possible je sollicite son fimware pour le réinstaller.
Applying EN/ML firmware to a Chinese NVR will most likely stop it working.

J’ai un NVR Hikvision DS-7804N-SN
Je crois que c’est un modèle chinois - est-ce exact?
j’aimerai le réinitialiser et si possible je sollicite son fimware pour le réinstaller.
L’application d’un micrologiciel EN/ML à un NVR chinois l’empêchera très probablement de fonctionner.