Hikvision IP POE Turret - PG2387C China-Help

Atech

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey i there ,, i need to find firmware for - PC23387C - IP Cam. POE, Turret. I have sent a email to seller ,, but thought i would also post here . Thanks for any help. :smoking:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why do you need new firmware? A general rule of thumb here is if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Many times updating breaks something that worked for you, or you brick the camera if it was bought by a vendor that hacked a chinese regional cam..You should go by what the Vendor says. This is dahua, but could easily have been Hik vendor as well:

1613692120943.png

Atech

n3wb
Reaction score
Its already defaulted to non Hikvision i think i saw MNStar , after i accidentally factory defaulted,, didn't even give a second chance to confirm yes or no.I was trying get it working on an AXIS NVR .

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is best to match brands of cameras and NVRs to ensure compatibility. If both state ONVIF compliant, you may get some of the features to work.

Atech

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes i have 3 Hikvision working,,but there China ones not OEM,, This 1 i ave now was from a different seller ,, it was found by the Axis NVR and show the camera image ,, but when u go to install it ,, it pops a window saying can't make connection, Thats with plugged directly into the nvr port on back. I think i had a setting off.