Hikvision IP Cameras not connected

Lara1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I have 8 IP cameras installed. My previous NVR that the cameras were connected to is not working anymore. So I bought a new NVR.
I have set it all up, but my cameras are not online. All the network cables are connected to the NVR. I see all the cameras listed, but offline.
And when I use a browser to use the configuration of the NVR, and go to camera management, I can not open any link with the IP address. It gives me a connection error. The firewall does not restrict the browser.

Only thing I can think of…
Before I bought the new NVR. The cameras were offline for a while. In that period of time, I got a new Wi-Fi router from my provider. Could this be a reason the cameras are not online, and they are using the old IP address?

Hope someone can help me with this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
You will probably have to find a NVR menu for the cameras ( if Hikvision has one) that allows you to "add/remove" devices.
I would try deleting all the cameras from the camera list. Then shut off the NVR.
Then unplug the Cameras.
then restart the NVR.
Then add 1 camera at a time.
Use the Browser to configure NVR for each Camera.

Lara1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hilook is a Hikvision product. Read this and see if you can do what was suggested =>> Help with Hilook NVR and Cameras - factory reset NVR
Hi, Thank you for your reply. I start with the first steps. When I connect my laptop to a POE port on the NVR, I only see the NVR in the SADP Tool list. None of the cameras appear in the list of the SADP Tool. When I look on the online configuration. The one camera that is connected, its status is “Offline, detecting”.

Lara1

n3wb
Reaction score
You will probably have to find a NVR menu for the cameras ( if Hikvision has one) that allows you to "add/remove" devices.
I would try deleting all the cameras from the camera list. Then shut off the NVR.
Then unplug the Cameras.
then restart the NVR.
Then add 1 camera at a time.
Use the Browser to configure NVR for each Camera.
Hi, thank you for your reply, The nvr does not allow me to delete a camera....

Maqbool

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for your reply, The nvr does not allow me to delete a camera....
Bro, Intialize All Camera One by One with SADPTool and change the ip address Exp..192.168.1.100 and second camera ip is 192.168.1.101.
after that NVR setting make going to default. now connect ur camera troug poe with nvr, search all camera, make sure ur nvr and camra password are same. now add all camera.
in network setting, select DHCP ok, and make sure ur nvr connect with modem (Network)
apply settings and restart ur NVR. after u see, ur nvr network ip are going to modem ip. now unselect DHCP and apply settings.
in network select Plateform Access button, and select all setting and check ur stats online or offline. if find any problem, join me with network
maqbool.ah2003@gmail.com