Hikvision DS-KH6320-WTE1 (indoor station) not connecting with DS-KV6113-WPE1 (door station)

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
trempa92, thank you very much for your help !
(or Hvala vam like you say)

After the factory reset (called "RESTORE ALL") on both units, I did the following.

Doorbell (IP : x.y.z.110):

• set IP address of my LAN (or DHCP)
    • Intercom/session settings, set IP address of the indoor station under "Main station IP" x.y.z.111

Indoor Station (IP : x.y.z.111):

• Local Network Configuration, set network address (or DHCP)
    • Group Network Settings, Main Station IP address to be that of the indoor station x.y.z.111
    • Group Network Settings, (Main) Door Station IP address to be that of the Doorbell x.y.z.110
      [*]Registration password

That was all... and the simple doorbell function works !
Now I shall try to make SIP work...

N.B. With the HikVision SADP application you can set the network of the units to DHCP.
Main station needs to be 0.0.0.0 if its not used. Main station is device that you do not have in this scenario.

1658755720602.png

Reaction score
Now that it works, I will not change anything...

Another question.
I have a magnetic door lock at the entrance where the doorbell will be located.
Does the Relay to unlock the door have to be connected to the doorbell or the indoor station ?
It shall of course be activated by the "key" button appearing on the screen of the indoor station.

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
1658756707364.png

Since you are engineer, this will help better than writing

Edit: since u said magnetic then you will use NC since magnet needs power to be locked.

Reaction score
Thanks again for that good info.
It is a pity that such straight forward info cannot be found on the HikVision site.
A good example is worth a thousand words...

Reaction score
I have the same two indoor and doorstations, they are up-to-date with the latest firmware found on the HikVision site.

Last edited: