HikVision DS-7608NXI-K1 and no events in Hik-Connect app

@GUTEK@

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I bought a new HikVision NVR: DS-7608NXI-K1
I currently have the latest software installed: V4.82.000 build 240224
I have continuous recording set in the NVR and people and car detection enabled. In the iVMS-4200 application I can filter detected events. And it works fine, although not very user-friendly.
However, I still have a problem with something else. So, I want to use the Hik-Connect app for Android. I added the recorder locally in the application using the IP address. The application connects to the recorder correctly. Unfortunately, when viewing the recording, I only have a blue line on the timeline with no events marked and I can't turn it on anywhere:
Screenshot_2024-03-03-10-48-41-966_com.connect.enduser.jpg

I see on the Internet that this application should display icons with the ability to filter the type of detection. Here is an example found on the Internet:
1695370669558.png

I have VCA enabled in the cameras and NVR.
I tried turning on the "Notify iVMS-4200" option
I downloaded the latest version of the Hik-Connect application from: 海康威视产品服务门户
I don't know if something else needs to be turned on for this to work?

Thank you for all your help.

@GUTEK@

n3wb
Reaction score
Well, I found the reason... the NVR must have access to the Internet and be added to the application via the manufacturer's cloud.
When added as a local device, events do not work.

This is ridiculous...

TieNN89

n3wb
Reaction score
Well, I found the reason... the NVR must have access to the Internet and be added to the application via the manufacturer's cloud.
When added as a local device, events do not work.

This is ridiculous...
In my other thread which you had replied. Both my NVRs have access to the internet, but they are not added to any cloud functions.