HiKvision DS-7600 series Compatiable camras

rebelbah

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
is there a growing list of compatible cameras, with settings that work with the HiKvision 7600 series NVR
and before some of you say "if you have HiKvision NVR then buy HiKvision cameras", some people have existing cameras before they purchase an updated NVR and would still like to use what they have until they can change them out as HiKvision POE cameras are about $90+ each

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you have HiKvision NVR then buy HiKvision cameras (I'm going to make this my signature soon).

If you already have existing cameras then don't buy a Hikvision NVR. I thought the above implied that.

Buy a Dahua NVR and then swap them for Dahua cameras later.

rebelbah

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
seems to have an association with HiKvision. only want's you to use HiKvision cameras with HiKvision NVR.
as i stated, "some people have existing cameras before they purchase an updated NVR and would still like to use what they have until they can change them out". maybe you have the funds to change out your NVR and all cameras at once, but others may not. example moving form an older NVR or NVR might have died with 10 IP cameras to a HiKvision NVR with 10 Ip cameras would cost roughly 16ch HiKvision NVR 300.00 + 200 and up for HDDs + 10 * 90=900 total 900+200+300=1400.00 that someone can not put out at once, so instead of putting people down for trying to improve their equipment as they can afford to, "try and help"
Thank you

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
seems to have an association with HiKvision. only want's you to use HiKvision cameras with HiKvision NVR.
as i stated, "some people have existing cameras before they purchase an updated NVR and would still like to use what they have until they can change them out". maybe you have the funds to change out your NVR and all cameras at once, but others may not. example moving form an older NVR or NVR might have died with 10 IP cameras to a HiKvision NVR with 10 Ip cameras would cost roughly 16ch HiKvision NVR 300.00 + 200 and up for HDDs + 10 * 90=900 total 900+200+300=1400.00 that someone can not put out at once, so instead of putting people down for trying to improve their equipment as they can afford to, "try and help"
Thank you
Did you even read my entire post? Obviously not if that's your reply. I have no association with Hikvision, I've actually been recommending Dahua over Hikvision alot recently. If you took time to research a little you would understand why I recommend Hikvision cameras with a Hikvision NVR.

Read the last sentence before you get on your horse and look down at people trying to help you, I wasn't putting anyone down. As stated "Buy a Dahua NVR and then swap them for Dahua cameras later."

Jeeez, been here since Mar 2015 and you've helped ZERO people. Congratulations. You can ask someone else for help with that attitude. To answer you back in the same way, all cameras are Hikvision NVR compatible, the issue is that you won't be able to get them working.