Hikvision DS-2CD7254F-EIZ

EOSfoto

n3wb
Reaction score
On the internet I saw a Hikvision DS-2CD7254F-EIZ. The specifications says that the camera has a zoom lens, but I can not find anywhere whether it is a PTZ. It's a new camera and I know it's an older model. That is probably the reason why I can not find an answer to my question.
Is there someone who has experience with this camera or does someone know?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
On the internet I saw a Hikvision DS-2CD7254F-EIZ. The specifications says that the camera has a zoom lens, but I can not find anywhere whether it is a PTZ. It's a new camera and I know it's an older model. That is probably the reason why I can not find an answer to my question.
Is there someone who has experience with this camera or does someone know?
It is not a PTZ

EOSfoto

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you @fenderman.

What makes the camera so expensive compared to other dome cameras from Hikvision? Is it only because of the analog zoom function or does this camare have other extrasensory properties?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you @fenderman.

What makes the camera so expensive compared to other dome cameras from Hikvision? Is it only because of the analog zoom function or does this camare have other extrasensory properties?
It is an old model and expensive at the time.... today it's worthless...don't bother with it.