Hikvision DS-2CD2132F-IWS Camera

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Guys
I am having a problem with one of my cameras, everything has been working fine with this camera since it was installed, than today iVMS4200 is not detecting or view the camera same as my Ipad program, but blue Iris is detecting it and view it. I looked into the the SADP and is showing the IP of the camera but is also showing another camera with the same model but different mac address, I only have 5 cameras and now I have 6 cameras and no idea where it came from, I try to the web browser and I get a message that The camera is locked and try again later.
I changed the IP address in the SADP program but still not detected on the iVMS4200 and still seeing a 6 camera with same model number, I was able to add the new IP to blue Iris and it works fine and able to view it.
I disconnected the camera from the POE switch and was not able to detect the IP address on the SADP, i VMS4200 or blue Iris, also the 6 camera is not there either, maybe this camera had a baby and that is why I have a 6 camera, lol, try a different computer and the same problem.
Any Ideas?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Chewie