Hikvision 7608NXI NVR and Dahua Camera

i6jm

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

i Have Hikvision DS-7608NXI-I2/8P/S NVR, I will buy a Dahua camera model:

Color4K-X
IPC-HFW5849T1-ASE-LED

Will the camera work on Hikvision NVR and benefit from the full features of NVR?

like recording 4k and 265 or 265+ and stream in high quality 4K, motion detection (basic *smart event,human car.. etc) It will work fine?

smart event feature is appears while watching playback, if you press smart event, there will be a red color on seekbar, which means that an event has been recorded.

see picture
IMG_20221002_013903_edit_77984574522996.jpg

Last edited:

Redbone

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Best to keep same brand when using a dedicated hard NVR I found or go with something like Blue Iris when mixing camera brands. Found Dahua NVR offers more features and more choices than Hikvision offers for a better value. Do like the Hikvision cameras.

Last edited:

i6jm

n3wb
Reaction score
Best to keep same brand when using a dedicated hard NVR I found or go with something like Blue Iris when mixing camera brands. Found Dahua NVR offers more features and more choices than Hikvision offers for a better value. Do like the Hikvision camera's.
Thank you. I will be staying with Hikvision NVR because I only bought it a week ago for a sum of money.
I found Hikvision DS-2CD2T87G2-L similar to Color4K-X and bought. It works great