Hikvision 7608ni DVR

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello everyone I just recently purchased this nvr and I cannot get it to work outside of my local network. ON mobile works fine and ip address on the PC logs me in. Any help? I'm not to great with networking fyi

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anything I can post settings wise so I can make it easier for someone to help?

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
so are you saying that you can log in when you are connected with pc or mobile within your LAN ?
what software are you using?
did you forward any ports from your router so that you can actually reach it from without your LAN ?

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
so are you saying that you can log in when you are connected with pc or mobile within your LAN ?
what software are you using?
did you forward any ports from your router so that you can actually reach it from without your LAN ?

Ok so I got it to work outside of my local network on the ivms app. I had to use an external port and up address.
New to this nvr what can I have it do that will make life easier? Push notification?

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
you can set it to send you email when motion triggers (just be careful if its outside pointing at trees or anything like that that might trigger ALOT of emails suddenly ) , or you can set. and you got the alarm function in the IVMS 4500 on the phone that you can set so you will get notifications.

motion triggers, line crossing , area etc etc whatever settings you got there in your camera you can get notifications for if you want.

pretty handy. I dont use it much because it triggers to much for me in my environment

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
you can set it to send you email when motion triggers (just be careful if its outside pointing at trees or anything like that that might trigger ALOT of emails suddenly ) , or you can set. and you got the alarm function in the IVMS 4500 on the phone that you can set so you will get notifications.

motion triggers, line crossing , area etc etc whatever settings you got there in your camera you can get notifications for if you want.

pretty handy. I dont use it much because it triggers to much for me in my environment
I would prefer push notifications. How can I achieve this? Also is it possible to stop recording when entering the house. I have a cam inside the house which I would like to automatically stop when I enter?

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm setting up notify surveillance centre and activating motion detection. Turned on alarm within the ivms android app and I get nothing.

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You have push notifications in ezviz as well I think. See if you get it to work there first. I used that at first but when ivms is working I think that is better

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I downloaded the ezviz app and registerd for it. But within the ezviz app I can't add local ip number for the cams?

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just scan the sticker and put in the password code that's on it

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just scan the sticker and put in the password code that's on it

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
I'm taking a photo but it's not capturing it. Is their any other way? I still can't get push notifications

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i use ivms 4500 on my phone , it works fine with push notifications . ( a bit too much sometimes but I can live it that. ) to make it easy for you just enable every "notify surveillance center" setting you can find under all trigger and motion tabs on your camera settings or nvr. The notifications should start popping in pretty quick if all other settings are setup correct

btw are you connecting only to the nvr from the ivms ? or directly to the cameras? ( don´t know if you said that) ,

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i use ivms 4500 on my phone , it works fine with push notifications . ( a bit too much sometimes but I can live it that. ) to make it easy for you just enable every "notify surveillance center" setting you can find under all trigger and motion tabs on your camera settings or nvr. The notifications should start popping in pretty quick if all other settings are setup correct

btw are you connecting only to the nvr from the ivms ? or directly to the cameras? ( don´t know if you said that) ,
This is my setup.
Hikvision cameras 3 of them
Connected to nvr . Nvr is poe as well.
I am using ivms4500 mobile app on android to view live stream. Setting the alarm setting I still don't receive any notifications .
Please help :(

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok i mix all the threads up a bit that I'm answering I think . But ok, make some screenshots of the settings of your nvr and cameras. Network settings. Motion settings etc. Just something to work with.

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just connect one camera direct online or via the nvr just to make your setup easier at first.

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
do you have an email address I can send you a screenshot to?

Jramosent

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just noticed under alarm output it shows ip 192.168.1.107. Whereas my nvr is 192.168.1.103. Is their any reason why the nvr is getting this number?