Hikvision 1 imporx x10 0 break in

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Have 2 cams one imporx 10x and
http://www.nellyssecurity.com/cameras/hi-def-cameras/ip-cameras/4-mp/nsc-214-dm-4mp-wdr-fixed-dome-ip-security-camera.html

angled to driveway. Hikvision got video and close up when looking at cams..imporx missed it motion. It does capture but missed this one.

i love my imporx..but it is my toy ... Imo for security buy up...thank you nellys and hik!

saved me breakin and they seen cams and left..too bad though they hit tons of cars and stole one earlier..cops thrilled and got prints from car in street..

Attachments

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Why did the Imporx miss it? Pointed the wrong way or were the motion detection settings not set sensitively enough? And why blame the cam? Were you using the in-cam motion detection and had them set on the most sensitive setting already?

Also, there's a double picture post but no pic of the perp as he looks into the camera.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I have my motion detection running at 60 to get movement of people, anything below only catches cars at night. You may want to increase amount of light on a driveway otherwise it's just mush in this picture for faces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Have 2 cams one imporx 10x and
http://www.nellyssecurity.com/cameras/hi-def-cameras/ip-cameras/4-mp/nsc-214-dm-4mp-wdr-fixed-dome-ip-security-camera.html

angled to driveway. Hikvision got video and close up when looking at cams..imporx missed it motion. It does capture but missed this one.

i love my imporx..but it is my toy ... Imo for security buy up...thank you nellys and hik!

saved me breakin and they seen cams and left..too bad though they hit tons of cars and stole one earlier..cops thrilled and got prints from car in street..
My Imporx 10x is used as a toy in the sky on the chimney and it parks at night zoomed in on the driveway so all its IR kicks in and it becomes great extra lighting the Hiks are the workers.

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hi, imporx set to lowest like the hik.. it does motion detect about the same.. both pointing to center from each end so plenty ir especially the imporx like the chimney mentioned....just weird it missed from the left (pic is right and yes I just screen captured quickly he did look up.. yes I wish 4mm not 2.8 but valuable still.. any higher setting and catches too much..
toy plus IR boost! probably helped the Hik..

point is.. crime spree Tuesday night.. many cars.. my cameras ir seen scared away prior to breaking my cars..so paid for itself..and when getting video with cops I said but check this angle out.. and poof.. recorded within 20 minutes a bug and 10 after a car....DAMN!!!

also the pic I posted was in a rush from ipad..screen shot ipad.. motion blur.. but in video cleared up as he looked at cam.. 2 BM time of crime and clothes, and some logo on shirt.. cops were very happy ..BTW 20 cars and one stolen.. WTF..

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
So like I said in my case I have to set to 60% sensitivity to be able to get people+cars with Huisun, anything below doesn't catch people at night, for daytime it works at lower sensitivity. Also, I have two cams pointing to one area,but only one emails notifications, in Hikvision NVR I could however include picture attachment from both cams.