hikconnect fluent to clear

tim jackson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hi guys just wondering if its just my set up ,currently have hikvision 7608 nvr and 6 4mp cameras ,in the hikconnect app they load up fine but if i select a camera and click clear it just hand and eventually gives an error .Anyone else have this issues with 4mp cameras

Bink

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you happen to be connecting remotely? Clear uses far more bandwidth compared to Fluent and insufficient bandwidth could cause connectivity issues.

tim jackson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
yes from my mobile , i can view fluent no probs but if i open one cam and go click clear it freezes ,i just thought it was my 4mp cams as a friend has no issues with his 3mp ones

tim jackson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
just thought i have my nvr connected via homeplug with cat5 to all cams and my internet speed is 200 meg with 13 meg upload would you say a direct lead from the nvr to the router would improve it

Bink

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you have an issue with this on a Wi-Fi network directly connected to the NVR/cameras? For what it’s worth, I have no issue using Clear when connected locally, but frequently have issues doing Clear over an LTE/cellular connection.

Giiro

n3wb
Reaction score
Did you ever found a fix for this..I have same issue with a Laview system which is a hikvision oem....clear option doesn;t work during daytime but once cameras switch to night mode works like a charm...Recording is perfect...did cable test on all camera all good..I have installed many cctv system from A to Z but never experience something this weird.