Help with streaming swann nvr8-7285

Reaction score
Hello knowledgeable citizens, I've bust my b**ls trying to stream the cameras from this nvr to blue iris. I would kindly donate or buy a drink to anyone who can get them working for me. I currently use the swann NVR which is great for backups etc however so lame for motion control. I've been using blue iris for 5 years now and would love this working. The cameras I have are the nhd-810's with the nvr8-7285 nvr. HELP!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello knowledgeable citizens, I've bust my b**ls trying to stream the cameras from this nvr to blue iris. I would kindly donate or buy a drink to anyone who can get them working for me. I currently use the swann NVR which is great for backups etc however so lame for motion control. I've been using blue iris for 5 years now and would love this working. The cameras I have are the nhd-810's with the nvr8-7285 nvr. HELP!
Welcome to the forum..what version of BI? What have you tried so far?

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum..what version of BI? What have you tried so far?

Hi, I'm using the latest version of blue iris. I've tried adding the camera using another post here from another forum. Should of asked there however here is his replyI also have this camera and, following the above instructions, did manage to get it to work...
Device type: Manual configuration
Address: 192.168.1.21
HTTP Port: blank
RTSP port: blank
Encryption: unchecked
Username: admin
Password: 12345
Format: RTSP UDP (video and audio)
Request: h264Preview_01_main

Reaction score
That seems it's for the separate camera not sure if he was using it through the nvr., thanks for your time.