Help on a late model YoLuke P2-220X-5Mp

Papa1951

n3wb
Reaction score
Any help appreciated.....YoLuke P20-20X-5Mp.......V19.1.64.16.65-20210304--C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2....Just bought from Mercari seller, looks brand new, sold as new, but on first try during the evening darkness, when the AUTO IR came on, lost all PAN & TILT control!! When my outdoor lights came on, the PT worked fine! ""Does anyone have a copy of those special presets that these cameras now have"". I have done a "Factory Reset" from the GUI, (5X) and no help, I have not pushed the reset button yet on the camera cable, but not sure of the difference! Now...I just tried in daytime, and I turned the IR setting from AUTO to ON, and with the IR ON, the P&T work FINE!....A real headscratcher. I am a Blue Iris-5 long time user and consider myself an expert, and I can get an Ip camera online, any type in 5 min, so I know my way around them! I am a retired HD Video Design Engineer, by trade!....I would like that list and I am going to do a push button reset as soon as I can get the ladder out!

msecure

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Any help appreciated.....YoLuke P20-20X-5Mp.......V19.1.64.16.65-20210304--C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2....Just bought from Mercari seller, looks brand new, sold as new, but on first try during the evening darkness, when the AUTO IR came on, lost all PAN & TILT control!! When my outdoor lights came on, the PT worked fine! ""Does anyone have a copy of those special presets that these cameras now have"". I have done a "Factory Reset" from the GUI, (5X) and no help, I have not pushed the reset button yet on the camera cable, but not sure of the difference! Now...I just tried in daytime, and I turned the IR setting from AUTO to ON, and with the IR ON, the P&T work FINE!....A real headscratcher. I am a Blue Iris-5 long time user and consider myself an expert, and I can get an Ip camera online, any type in 5 min, so I know my way around them! I am a retired HD Video Design Engineer, by trade!....I would like that list and I am going to do a push button reset as soon as I can get the ladder out!
This is a camhi app ipc, I think your 12v dc adapter does not have enough Amp so when "IR on" not enough power. Try preset 83 to off the IR. I cannot find the english instruction but have the chinese excel file. Managed to translate as per jpg.

Attachments

Last edited:

Papa1951

n3wb
Reaction score
This is a camhi app ipc, I think your 12v dc adapter does not have enough Amp so when "IR on" not enough power. Try preset 83 to off the IR. I cannot find the english instruction but have the chinese excel file. Managed to translate as per jpg.
You know...you may be right, as I am using a simple Ethernet and power splitter at each end, over about 20' of Cat5 or 6 ethernet cable, and the power supply is rated at 3amps. (maybe a little too much voltage drop across the cable for this camera!) I thought the same thing, so I'm gonna move it over to the camera side, and try it tonight! The reason it's 20' away over Cat 5/6, is it is at my garage UPS system, protecting both (2) cameras in the opposite corner! If it works, I'll just run a power cord the 20' from the UPS to the Camera PS, and all will be resolved! If you are a YoLuke guy, two more questions:.....Is the reset button in the camera harness, the same as "Factory Reset" in the Camera GUI, under "system" and the "Initialize" selection?.........THANK you for that list....Is it for the YOLUKE camera, P2-20X-5Mp-WFAT.....? .....Thanks again.....I'll let you know what happens!.....Larry

msecure

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You know...you may be right, as I am using a simple Ethernet and power splitter at each end, over about 20' of Cat5 or 6 ethernet cable, and the power supply is rated at 3amps. (maybe a little too much voltage drop across the cable for this camera!) I thought the same thing, so I'm gonna move it over to the camera side, and try it tonight! The reason it's 20' away over Cat 5/6, is it is at my garage UPS system, protecting both (2) cameras in the opposite corner! If it works, I'll just run a power cord the 20' from the UPS to the Camera PS, and all will be resolved! If you are a YoLuke guy, two more questions:.....Is the reset button in the camera harness, the same as "Factory Reset" in the Camera GUI, under "system" and the "Initialize" selection?.........THANK you for that list....Is it for the YOLUKE camera, P2-20X-5Mp-WFAT.....? .....Thanks again.....I'll let you know what happens!.....Larry
Yes, the physical reset switch has the same function as initialized on the browser menu. If your camera GUI is same as the below picture then "yes" the presets is 100% correct. Btw, the model does not matter, all this PTZ is supplied by a factory called HiChip with the mobile app name Camhi. Your supplier just buy their modules and do the assembly.

Attachments

Papa1951

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey msecure......well here is the latest update. After moving the PS over to the camera side, that problem went away!... So.. u were right.......BUT......at the same time and I don't know what happened, but I may have tried a Command preset from your list, and the camera started to go crazy, panning, tilting, zooming every which way, every direction, in every zoom in and out too, like it had a "DEMON" inside. I tried everything under the sun, researched on Google for more Command lists for YoLuke and JidTech....the primary company. I believe JidTech is the same as YoLuke and I believe they make this camera! I did pushbutton RESET, I did "Factory Default", from the GUI, I powered it up and down, 10 times, and every time it came back up, the same! SO two nights ago, I decided to try the support link I have seen on Amazon and in the manual, and "lo and behold," I get an answer the next morning.....Just BLEW ME AWAY that these folks were REAL! .....anyway....they sent me the real Command Preset list for the camera, (attached) I gave them the login and PW, and UUID, and 5 minutes later the camera stopped, and has been perfectly normal since yesterday morning. Last night, when Auto IR came on, PTZ worked fine! I got an answer a few minutes ago, that all they did was hit ''RESET'' in CamHiPro, and I just don't believe that! I don't think they want me to know! ....SO...I own a Jennov, (2K, 30X Zoom,) a HOSAFE (8x zoom, 2K,) and an FHD, something from Ebay, 5Mp, 30X, that I got free from vendor after asking too many technical questions, and was ready to send back! (a $212.00 Camera) with problems and they decided to refund my purchase instead! I am using that camera with some minor issues, too! ....I have tried support from Jennov with camera issues from day one, and Hosafe with issues, and support does not exist! I plan to get rid of all the others, and go YoLuke or JidTech from now on! They have communicated regularly, from China, and speak good English in the emails!

Attachments

msecure

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry that my preset gave you issues but am glad you finally have a working unit that you like!

Papa1951

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry that my preset gave you issues but am glad you finally have a working unit that you like!
OH...no problem...you tried to help.....appreciate it...... If there is a way to post that Xl file to the proper location, on this site, so others may benefit, go for it. I find the site very confusing!.....Oh...yeah.. the camera is great, and there is REAL Support!!

Papa1951

n3wb
Reaction score
So....I use Mercari and Offer-Up, they are like eBay, but I think easier to use, so I saw the camera there, "like new", then description said 'New', and the specs, and 20X was ok for me, 5Mp, Wifi, Auto-Tracking, Outdoor/Dome, was icing on the cake, and they asked $150.....With that, I figure something was wrong with it, but I also figure they just couldn't get it going...Most people can't. Saw it on Amazon at $259 and now $269, and reviews were good, and the FAQ area showed some real ''factory support''! I offered $100, the site said I needed $113, and they accepted, I paid shipping and tax, and delivered for $133! Camera did look new, no screw marks on the bracket, screws and anchors in sealed plastic, The IR Ring had factory protect plastic on it, fired it up and had going in 5 min on the GUI (Same as all my other cameras using IE11) and Blue Iris-5.... ALL good until that night, but I did have the PS 20' away on Cat 5/6!...You resolved that for me, so thanks again...... The PTZ is very awesome, picture quality excellent, but I had to use 2550 x 1440 to get 16:9 on Blue Iris!

ennywohn

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, the physical reset switch has the same function as initialized on the browser menu. If your camera GUI is same as the below picture then "yes" the presets is 100% correct. Btw, the model does not matter, all this PTZ is supplied by a factory called HiChip with the mobile app name Camhi. Your supplier just buy their modules and do the assembly.
i have 2 similar cameras - anran & zennov. is it possible to invoke some commands to have the IR off at night until motion is detected & then take a photo & then turn IR off? thanks.

msecure

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i have 2 similar cameras - anran & zennov. is it possible to invoke some commands to have the IR off at night until motion is detected & then take a photo & then turn IR off? thanks.
I think when motion detected IR on is possible but snap shot to where?