Help Hikvision DS-2CD2110FS-IS Chinese to English

vuhothang

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello All!

i'm a new member, i was ordered Hikvision DS-2CD2110FD-IS from chinese site, it with 5.3.5 fw, i was flash with 5.3.0 downloaded from cn site and now it. I was hiktools05R1 lang digicap.dav 1 it report lang = 1 EN/ML but after reflash it always chinese, when i NVR hikvision 7608Ni-E2 english always mistake language.

I can u-boot console to printenv, setenv, saveenv, i iwas try

setenv lang 1 or setenv language 1 and saveenv

but when i update with 5.3.0 downloaded from english site always mistake language.

i can ssh root@camip ls /dev or cp /dev/IEfile.tar.gz /mnt/mmc01 and modi file login.js from each(function(){$(this).parent().remove()} to each(function(){/*$(this).parent().remove()*/} but whne ssh root@camip cp /mnt/mmc01/IEfile.tar/gz /dev but Read-only

I was hiktools05R1 digicap.dav extract, i use 7z to extract app.img and modi login.js and 7z all file to app.img. Then hiktools05R1 create digicap.dav extract (run tftp server on 192.0.0.128), in u-boot console i can upf to flash this digicap.dav but i can't access 192.168.1.64 on web browser. My campip bricked

Now in u-boot upf chinese digicap.dav (with lang 2) i can dedricked my campip.

Can someone help me to connect chinese camip to english nvr! I thing i will try hiktools05R1 lang digicap.dav(nvr fw) 2 to flash nvr to have chinese but i don't link this!

Thanks!

vuhothang

n3wb
Reaction score
I was try
hiktools05R1 lang digicap.dav(english version) 2
Update on web browser error language.

in u-boot console after ctrl+u:
format (it formar sys, app, cfg)
reset
ctrl+u
update (with PC running tftp 192.0.0.128) it can flash new firmware but bricked ipcam (can't login 192.168.1.64)

So crazy with mistake language when connect ipcam to nvr (english version)

Can someone help me!

Thanks!