Hello!

craigscott

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to post and Say Hi!

I have been lurking on this forum for a while trying to get a much information as possible before making any decisions and thought I should finally sign up and say hello.

Not new to home automation (Home Assistant, NodeRed etc) however new to IP Cams. I have been looking at BlueIris purely for the integrations into the rest of my home in terms of motion sensors etc.

No doubt ill be posting some fairly newbie questions - I've tried to read and understand as much as possible but ultimately this world of IP Cams is daunting!

So hi everyone, nice to virtually meet you all!

Craig

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
:welcome:
Welcome! stick around and give us some wisdom on home automation.

There are a lot of us that run Blue Iris around here.
Lot of good information on cameras, if you can stand a little humor mixed in, there is always some of that. :cool:

laka1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to post and Say Hi!

I have been lurking on this forum for a while trying to get a much information as possible before making any decisions and thought I should finally sign up and say hello.

Not new to home automation (Home Assistant, NodeRed etc) however new to IP Cams. I have been looking at BlueIris purely for the integrations into the rest of my home in terms of motion sensors etc.

No doubt ill be posting some fairly newbie questions - I've tried to read and understand as much as possible but ultimately this world of IP Cams is daunting!

So hi everyone, nice to virtually new flash video profiles HOME - Micon TV meet you all!

Craig
Welcome to the community!

craigscott

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome!

Looking forward to getting more time to browse the forums over the next few weeks and also start to give back where I can (Home Automation etc).

Moving house at the moment so my time available to browse the page is limited! :)