Hall of shame

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like one of those fancy European doors with multiple bolts that lock the door. Maybe the hinge side actually needs reinforcement :lol:
Good catch on the two extra locking bolts. I suspect the chain is add 'fall protection' in the event someone busts through the door, knocking it off its hinges. :rofl:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good catch on the two extra locking bolts. I suspect the chain is add 'fall protection' in the event someone busts through the door, knocking it off its hinges. :rofl:
Looks like the anchored chain is on the door; I've installed a few of those in my day but the chain was always anchored to the frame or wall, not the door so the chain wouldn't slap around when you opened/closed the door.:cool:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Even if he doesn't fall far that screwdriver in his hip pocket could cause some damage.

And speaking of a precarious perch, wouldn't standing on that gate in the window be even LESS dangerous than that ladder? I think it would provide ample reach to the camera AND be sturdy enough....either way he should have tied one end of a bungee cord to his ankle and the other end to a good anchor point.
</end sarcasm>