Hall of shame

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
And many landscapers LOVE to lay sod over in-ground, concrete electrical pull boxes / J-boxes. :headbang: :facepalm:
I've known a few landscapers and they've all told me that virtually everyone is under the influence of something while working. It's the monotony, they say.

A couple beers and a joint to start the morning and they day passes faster.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
There's so much going on here I don't even know where to start! At first glance, it looked like the wire on the wall was attached to the box, but it's not. That camera would sway in even the lightest wind. Not to mention that the two pieces of rod at held together with a single screw. And the camera base isn't flush to the box. And the box isn't plumb. And the electric tape attached the two pieces of corrugated conduit together.

But if anyone wants his number, let me know. I have the original screenshot.

Screenshot_2023-06-14-21-14-52-42_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh, and the box is mounted with two openings facing up which doubles the chances of water getting in. At least they used a decent brand of camera.

Reaction score
RE: mini-deck... You can see where a ledger board was attached to the siding... and probably some triangular supports anchored where
the siding is disturbed between the windows. But imagine how peaceful, enjoyable, and relaxing it would be sitting on the
glider with two screaming condensers three feet above your head!???!