This guy walked his dog the day prior and then this:

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe the dog swallowed something he wanted to retrieve ?? LOL

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
I have to say that I've never seen that, either.

"Yep. That's a turd, no doubt about it!"

Reaction score
Seems to be looking for something, but he sees the cameras. He is looking right at them after he stands up and does the uturn, almost like taunting the cameras.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
MIght be a neighbor that had something happen at his house and wanted to see who had cameras, also may be a drug dealer and trying to figure out who has cameras.

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This guy walked his dog the day prior and then this:
Does the guy stop and take a good look at the place where his dog took a shit yesterday? I think that he is shy, spending time looking at the crap and trying to get your attention. He wanted to say that he is sorry and remove the crap? Alternatively he is doing a Ph.D. on organic fertilizers or a business man wanting to charge you for manure. Yeah, he has noticed the cameras(s)

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Seems to be looking for something, but he sees the cameras. He is looking right at them after he stands up and does the uturn, almost like taunting the cameras.
In addition to looking at the camera after the u-turn he looks at them when arriving.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
See how thin he is? The guy's delirious from starvation and imagines he can hear grass growing......a burger, fries and a shake would suit him just fine, IMO.

Could be he's training for the upcoming "Men in Black 5K Run for Mental Illness".

Strange. I still think he took a wrong turn trying to locate "Lulu's Looney Video Productions".