God dag from Norway

toonwolf

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
New to IP-cams, but computer geek and working as an IT technician. On my spare time I'm helping my local non-profit soccer club to install a surveillance system. After doing some testing with various software both cloud and pc based, I decided for the following setup (it had to be cheap)

Software: Blue Iris
Cameras: 1 X Zavio D7111 Dome vandal proof camera, 2 X Foscam FI9805W (outdoor), 3 X FI8907W and 2 X USB Webcams using Yawcam to stream video.

At the moment everything is running at my home but it will soon be installed on the premises. I'm also planning to stream one of the webcams on the Internet and also on a digital signage/public display to show live video from selected cams. The kids love that stuff! :shame:

toonwolf

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are having some fun.

dalepa

Reaction score
Welcome!

I'de like to see your final public live shots when your done...

I went through about 5 FI9805W's before giving up... Hopefully the new model will work better for you...

toonwolf

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Welcome!
I'de like to see your final public live shots when your done...
I went through about 5 FI9805W's before giving up... Hopefully the new model will work better for you...
everything is ready for deploy, only need some spare time to get it done. I will post public live shots when I'm finished. My FI9805W's has been running 24/7 for about two weeks now and they work as expected, no problems whatsoever. Good value for money.

toonwolf

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Last night at about 11 PM the last camera was hooked up. You can see for yourself on http://kamera.storhamarfotball.no (it might be slow as the uplink bandwith is only 1 Mbps). The public anonymous user have only access to view 3 cameras. "Molok" and "Bane 3" are Foscam FI9805W, and "InfoTV" is the Zavio D7111. The "Molok" cam is facing the club house and cafeteria, "Bane 3" is facing the 3 football/soccer fields and "InfoTV" is mounted on top of one of the Digital Signage TV's showing information about practice and game schedules. I've embedded these three cameras into the presentation so you can see live video on the TV. The Digital Signage platform used is Rise Vision http://www.risevision.com/ a Canadian company that develop free Digital Signage for everyone. The only thing that remains to be done in my project is to hook up the Molok camera on LAN instead of WLAN as the signal is weak. Mount the weather station properly and install Tellstick Net/Duo to control the power on the Digital Signage TV's. And then when I'm finished there might be some more :D