Global Warming

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And the earth is healing itself...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder what the FAA would think if I stuck a whole bunch of glass mirrors sitting on top of used car tires on top of my house and all over my farm fields? This is the best they got....

I got one better for them: Quit building concrete jungles......

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 7.44.50 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-15 at 7.46.32 PM.png

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder what the FAA would think if I stuck a whole bunch of glass mirrors sitting on top of used car tires on top of my house and all over my farm fields? This is the best they got....

I got one better for them: Quit building concrete jungles......

View attachment 151089View attachment 151090
I can't even imagine the amount of blood and severed deer legs I would find in my fields when a herd of deer went charging through a bunch of glass mirrors in the middle of the night......prime example of knee-jerk reaction....

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
The "Ozone Hole" myth was championed by Al Gore in collusion with Dupont. Dupont's patent on R-12 was expiring
and they needed a new monopoly aka R-134. Even today on a self-test to get one's Federal Refrigeration License,
it is stated that over %70-%90 cfcs have not reached the stratosphere since their introduction in 1932 .

Now they say the Ozone Hole has healed.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Speaking of gore, he was a huge pusher of the whole global warming for years. Now you hear nothing about him.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The "Ozone Hole" myth was championed by Al Gore in collusion with Dupont. Dupont's patent on R-12 was expiring
and they needed a new monopoly aka R-134. Even today on a self-test to get one's Federal Refrigeration License,
it is stated that over %70-%90 cfcs have not reached the stratosphere since their introduction in 1932 .

Now they say the Ozone Hole has healed.
I recall them saying the damage to the ozone layer and coral reefs were permanent. Now we see them healing... Science strikes again!!!

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
It seems Greta can't answer any kind of question unless she has a script to read from. And that laugh? I suspect she has been partaking of a little bit of mother nature over in Germany. In other words, just a dumb teenager, raised by whacko parents that didn't teach her a bit of respect for people. Anything she has said in the past has all been scripted by someone else other than her. She is irrelevant.

Last edited: