Global Camera Settings

Chapin

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is there a way to apply camera, or individual camera, settings to all cameras? IE, if I update a variable, can I apply it to other cams, or specific other cams, rather than needing to open each cam's properties and edit?

For example, I just adjusted my file naming string and want all 9 cams to have the same naming string. I ended up opening and pasting it to all of them. Not hard to do, but tedious and possible to miss or screw one up. It would be nice to be able to apply to other cams. Possible?

Thanks.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way to apply camera, or individual camera, settings to all cameras? IE, if I update a variable, can I apply it to other cams, or specific other cams, rather than needing to open each cam's properties and edit?

For example, I just adjusted my file naming string and want all 9 cams to have the same naming string. I ended up opening and pasting it to all of them. Not hard to do, but tedious and possible to miss or screw one up. It would be nice to be able to apply to other cams. Possible?

Thanks.
Export/Import camera settings.