Funny / Satire

Reaction score
You suppose they would work in a bullet hole?
Actually, yes. I was at a shooting competition many years ago as an RSO. At one of the other bays a guy shot himself in the ass while holstering his loaded firearm. He had missed his holster and it fell towards the ground and he did the unthinkable...he grabbed the gun rather than letting it drop to the ground. Doing so, he had pulled the trigger and the round entered his butt cheek from below and exited a few inches above the entry. Fortunately, it only hit tissue.

The RSO at that bay pulled tampons out of his pack and plugged the holes.

When the ambulance arrived and the EMT saw the wound, he said to the RSO "you served as a Medic in Nam." and the RSO said "Yup".

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
If men have nuts, then what do women have?
Cherries? :confused:

Reaction score
The only correspondence from the IRS is written and mailed to the taxpayer.
You mean they don't ask for Walmart gift cards? LOL....

I love getting spam calls from these dicks-- I tell them to go tell their boss that they quit because they can't keep lying to people. then they gripe... and I tell them they are screwing up their karma-- they're going to come back as a cow-- IN AMERICA and get turned into a Big Mac

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You mean they don't ask for Walmart gift cards? LOL....

I love getting spam calls from these dicks-- I tell them to go tell their boss that they quit because they can't keep lying to people. then they gripe... and I tell them they are screwing up their karma-- they're going to come back as a cow-- IN AMERICA and get turned into a Big Mac
I try to give them my FTX coins ..