Funny / Satire

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep...and lock up the knives, hedge trimmers, pruning snips and limb loppers. :lmao:
My ex was and still is Lorena Bobbitt crazy. I threw her ass to the curb 30 years ago. More than once, that crazy assed bitch came after me with a knife after waking up, because in one of her lucid dreams, she dreamed I killed some of her pets....no shit. :screwy: Pets were fine.

Lessons learned:

You shouldn't be allowed to marry before age 35.
You should live with them in sin for at least 5 years, as any demons they are possessed with will surface and introduce themselves by then.
Pay close attention to how looney their mother is. The bad apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Watch out for Daddy issues
Keep separate bank accounts.
Keep firearms locked up.
Keep kitchen knives locked up.
If you are gonna be stupid, at least get a prenup.
Always sleep with one eye open.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
In my teens, had a 70's LeMans that had air shocks, before I filled the car with friends I had to open the trunk and add air so not to rub the white raised lettering off my 50s.
I remember those well. I also remember having 8 people piled in a car with air shocks, out cruising around and one of the air lines blew....... :lol:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Back in the 60's and 70's, we just knew which end of the vehicle needed to be jacked up.

View attachment 173793

Todays kids got it all backwards......

View attachment 173794
The Chevy truck may have some low rider electric-powered hydraulics...either way, looks like he got too low and the rear tire crimped his fender, probably didn't do the tire any good either.

IMO, a truck that can't haul anything is as useless as tits on a boar hog. :headbang:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Since the automobile began, WE MODIFIED them, in most cases legal. The assholes that make the laws
try to stop us but, they can't. Radios, wheels, hydraulics and suspension mods are a few of the things that
make my car MINE. Praise them when you see them, because of the pride, time and money they spend!

1696265894148.jpeg

1696265922094.jpeg
These are Caddies from Houston.