Funny / Satire

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how Amazon makes any money by being in the delivery service. I live within 20 miles of all of these facilities with the exception of Nashville. That is about 40 miles away. They could have skipped 6 product movements. I ordered a simple NIC for my BI computer. The card officially has more mileage on it now than I do.....:facepalm:

Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 1.18.48 PM.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I routinely watch my packages go from Staten Island, NY, to PA, back to a town in south Jersey, then to another town north of me before it's delivered. Kind of like back and forth to the edges to get to the middle.

I think it's the way their major/minor distribution sites are set up to get things to delivery sites in this case. In your case, they just played ping pong.

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I routinely watch my packages go from Staten Island, NY, to PA, back to a town in south Jersey, then to another town north of me before it's delivered. Kind of like back and forth to the edges to get to the middle.

I think it's the way their major/minor distribution sites are set up to get things to delivery sites in this case. In your case, they just played ping pong.
Ping pong is exactly what they did. All they had to do was call me and I would have met them along side the interstate on the first trip back and forth....