Funny / Satire

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In response to Biden's claim of creating 7.9 million new jobs since he took office:

And..."Roughly 9.6 million U.S. workers (ages 16 to 64) lost their jobs, based on averages of the first three quarters of 2019 and the first three quarters of 2020...", according to Pew Research Center here.

Maybe it's the old school math I learned but according my calculations, Biden needs to see to it that 1.7 million MORE people go back to work before he can truthfully say he created ANY frickin' jobs since he took office.....IMO, of course. :headbang:

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And..."Roughly 9.6 million U.S. workers (ages 16 to 64) lost their jobs, based on averages of the first three quarters of 2019 and the first three quarters of 2020...", according to Pew Research Center here.

Maybe it's the old school math I learned but according my calculations, Biden needs to see to it that 1.7 million MORE people go back to work before he can truthfully say he created ANY frickin' jobs since he took office.....IMO, of course. :headbang:
Yeah, well .. I tell you, .. you probably learnt old school Biology all with the R-thmotic .. but all them old school thought was racist sexists oppressive .. everyone knows now men can have children .. and no one knows what a woman is ..