Funny / Satire

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I am 70 years old and I have so many unanswered questions!!!! I still haven't found out who let the Dogs Out...how to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps...Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same, ......why eggs are packaged in a flimsy paper carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that's tough as nails, yet light bulbs too are in a flimsy carton... Ever buy scissors? You need scissors to cut into the packaging of scissors... i still don't understand why there is Braille on drive up ATM's or why "abbreviated" is such a long word; or why is there a D in 'fridge' but not in refrigerator... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going to... why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs...and do you really think I am this witty?? ... I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from a friend, who stole it from her brother's girlfriend's, uncle's cousin's,..Now it is your turn to take it from me...
Copy and Paste, change the age, and enjoy your day! ;)