Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
When you turn on the TV to find out that the US just waged war yet again

Raise the volume up

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
An atheist was walking through the woods. He was thoroughly enjoying the nature.
"What majestic trees, what powerful rivers, what beautiful birds and animals", he said to himself.
As he was walking along the riverside, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look and saw a 7 foot grizzly bear charge towards him.
He ran as fast as he could but the bear was closing in on him.
He ran faster, looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was even closer.
He tripped and fell down. he rolled over and saw the bear was right on top of him.
At that moment the Atheist cried out loud, "Oh God, please save me.
Time stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest fell silent.
As a bright light shone, a booming voice came out of the skies, "You denied my existence all these years. You argued with everyone that I don't exist. You credited my entire creation as a Cosmic Accident. And now you expect me to help you"?
"Am I to count you as a believer?"
The Atheist looked directly into the bright light and said, "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian?"
'Very well", said the voice from the skies.
The light went out.
The sounds of forest resumed.
The bear brought both paws together, bowed his head and said, "Lord, bless the food that I am about to receive from Thy bounty through Christ, our Lord, Amen."