Funny / Satire

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The company I left 4 years ago had Dell PC's that were made in the early 2000's.........hundreds of them all over the plant floor. They all ran on XP.
I didn't mention the FIRST thing I did was take the Dell outdoors and blow the TONS of dust and dust bunnies out its interior, the CPU heatsink and the power supply with my power blower...I wouldn't even bring it into my house like it was. The fan may have lasted a little longer if it hadn't been spending its life on a cement warehouse floor! :idk:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Made me laugh. Glad I was not drinking anything at the time I read this.

This could be a new IPCAMTALK Technical Term: "Python Swallowed Goat"
I may have used it before on IPCT when discussing weatherproofing a camera pigtail.

I inherited the trait of using colorful, humorous descriptive examples such as that (not sure what they're called...they're not euphemisms, similes or allegories) from my late dad.......but his dad, my late grand dad, was the all-time champ. All 3 of us being born and raised in a north Georgia rural area probably helped too....:lmao:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Made me laugh. Glad I was not drinking anything at the time I read this.

This could be a new IPCAMTALK Technical Term: "Python Swallowed Goat"
I may have used it before on IPCT when discussing weatherproofing a camera pigtail.
Yep, back in Nov. of '21:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I shared this here before, don't remember but I taught our desktop guys a code we use to say.

We would walk up to an employee's desk who reported a problem and look at each other and say, "Looks like we have another ID-TEN-T Error"...LOL

ID10T error...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I shared this here before, don't remember but I taught our desktop guys a code we use to say.

We would walk up to an employee's desk who reported a problem and look at each other and say, "Looks like we have another ID-TEN-T Error"...LOL

ID10T error...
Much like in Naval Air avionics where there's an overabundance of acronyms like TACAN, RADAR, SCUBA and even SNAFU and FUBAR, we'd make a simple solution to an electronic/electrical issue sound complicated, such as: "The O-N-O-F-F switch was in the O-F-F position" :highfive::lmao:

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

ID10T error...
In the military we had a different, but equally meaningful, variation. one delta ten tango

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Reminds me of watching singer John Hyatt on video, He sang a song he had written about finding out his wife was cheating on him with his best freind. He called the song "Since His Penis Came Between Us".