Funny / Satire

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
For the majority of my life, I liked clowns. Now I find them just creepy and that starts with Ronald McDonald. Between horror movies and real-life killers fascinated with clowns, I don't care to watch those type movies unless the lights are on, the doors locked, and a 9mm pistol beside me. :nervous:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Holy Crap Batman .. yes .. for real ..

Fresh-air breathing device and method
Abstract
The recent rash of fires in high-rise hotels and deaths occasioned thereby has given rise to the need for a breathing device and method for supplying a hotel guest and/or fireman with fresh air until he can be rescued. The device and method of this invention provide for the insertion of a breathing tube through the water trap of a toilet to expose an open end thereof to fresh air from a vent pipe connected to a sewer line of the toilet, to enable the user to breathe fresh air through the tube.

1702844263301.png

1702844380895.png
1702844411943.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Holy Crap Batman .. yes .. for real ..

Fresh-air breathing device and method
Abstract
The recent rash of fires in high-rise hotels and deaths occasioned thereby has given rise to the need for a breathing device and method for supplying a hotel guest and/or fireman with fresh air until he can be rescued. The device and method of this invention provide for the insertion of a breathing tube through the water trap of a toilet to expose an open end thereof to fresh air from a vent pipe connected to a sewer line of the toilet, to enable the user to breathe fresh air through the tube.

View attachment 180334

View attachment 180335
View attachment 180336
To not breathe Sewer gases is the whole reason for a p-trap...:banghead:
Guess it is better than No air...

Reaction score
Mobridge South Dakota... Just across the Missouri River to the West is the Standing Rock Reservation. A law enforcement challenge is that if someone comes from Standing Rock and commits a crime off the Res, then makes it back across the river, there is nothing law enforcement or anyone else can do about it. This store resorted to public shaming and sharp satire to get their point across directly... pretty good ID cam shot too! :)

1702992998029.png