Funny / Satire

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Flash!!!
Keven McCarthy resigns his House seat to run Liz Cheeney's 3rd. party presidential run for the bottom.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That font could use some work!

Reminds me of a road in Clayton County, GA named "FLICKER RD" , as stated on the street name sign at the corner and named after the bird....you can imagine how often the local teens monkeyed with that sign. IIRC (it was 30 years ago), it was black letters on a white background so some black electrical tape did the trick. :winktongue:

EDIT: I see since '73 they went to lower case and white on green (below), making alteration a tad more difficult. :cool:

Flicker-Rd.jpg

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
:smoking:
That font could use some work!

Reminds me of a road in Clayton County, GA named "FLICKER RD" , as stated on the street name sign at the corner and named after the bird....you can imagine how often the local teens monkeyed with that sign. IIRC (it was 30 years ago), it was black letters on a white background so some black electrical tape did the trick. :winktongue:

EDIT: I see since '73 they went to lower case and white on green (below), making alteration a tad more difficult. :cool:

View attachment 179531
A street I grew up close to as a teenager was Red Bud Ln. The sign was stolen as quick as they replaced it. :smoking:

1701912462916.png