Funny / Satire

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
That should actually be on "Not the Onion" as there was, for the first time ever, 100% accuracy in that video. Thats why I haven't watched the news on TV in almost 20 years. Either they don't have a story, they heard rumors there might be a story, or they have fully fabricated a story out of absolutely nothing.

Reaction score
That should actually be on "Not the Onion" as there was, for the first time ever, 100% accuracy in that video. Thats why I haven't watched the news on TV in almost 20 years. Either they don't have a story, they heard rumors there might be a story, or they have fully fabricated a story out of absolutely nothing.
I keep watching to see what the latest propaganda is masquerading as news. Every interview I see, I can think of 10 questions that I would ask to get some leftist politician or RINO to clarify the bullshit they are spewing or to outright refute their "facts" with other evidence. Journalism is dead, except for "small" Youtube and X accounts that are at continuous risk of being banned and censored. We now live in the world of propaganda infotainment.

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I sometimes go to one of the local news station's YouTube account and when a narrative on a video is mostly useless I'll point out three or so of the following basics of journalism that the reporter left out: Who, What, When, Where, and Why. Funny how I never get a response. :rolleyes: