force quitting pxserver thread

Blackdogs2

n3wb
Reaction score
Have not changed anything on my BI5 system in a month everything running great and then Bam all cameras off line this code in log ( force quitting pxserver thread ). Had restarted BI several times yesterday then everything came back up. This morning it all crashed again cannot get any cameras going, can log into each camera through their IPs in explorer. But BI5 shows multi color bands for each camera? This program is the best and the suckiest thing I have ever worked with ( i know why they call it iris and has nothing to do with camera lens it just a temperamental women). Went thru one thread from 2016 about this problem but it was zero help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Have not changed anything on my BI5 system in a month everything running great and then Bam all cameras off line this code in log ( force quitting pxserver thread ). Had restarted BI several times yesterday then everything came back up. This morning it all crashed again cannot get any cameras going, can log into each camera through their IPs in explorer. But BI5 shows multi color bands for each camera? This program is the best and the suckiest thing I have ever worked with ( i know why they call it iris and has nothing to do with camera lens it just a temperamental women). Went thru one thread from 2016 about this problem but it was zero help.
Install blue iris on a clean windows systems using the MS media creation tool. You wont have these problems. I have over 20 blue iris machines all running with zero issues because they are not crapped up with other junk.