Florida hail today

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Installed a 4K-T this morning and barely got it up and running before a hail storm hit us today. Lived in FL 42 years and I've never seen hail here. Loving the quality of this camera so far. Mute the audio though before hitting play as its pretty noisy. Next time I'll just exclude it from the export.

20230427_125634.jpg

Kitsap

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Installed a 4K-T this morning and barely got it up and running before a hail storm hit us today. Lived in FL 42 years and I've never seen hail here. Loving the quality of this camera so far. Mute the audio though before hitting play as its pretty noisy. Next time I'll just exclude it from the export.

View attachment 161250
Thank you for sharing. When you say a "4K-T", could you provide some additional specifics?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. When you say a "4K-T", could you provide some additional specifics?
He is referring to the 4K-T camera

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I remember driving down I-4 in the Orlando area after a hail storm. The shoulders and median were all buried in white due to the amount of hail. I did a double-take thinking it looked like it had snowed when it was 95 degrees earlier that day.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah the last 2 days have been a doozy.
They had 3" hail just west of us in Groveland Tuesday, and yesterday (I think in @biggen s area) it shut down I-95 for a bit as it was piled up so thick on the highway

This is South Floriduh
i95hail.jpg

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah the last 2 days have been a doozy.
They had 3" hail just west of us in Groveland Tuesday, and yesterday (I think in @biggen s area) it shut down I-95 for a bit as it was piled up so thick on the highway

This is South Floriduh
View attachment 161255
Im actually up in the Panhandle in PCB. Crazy weather in our state this week.

Kitsap

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score