Firmware update and Preset List from C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2 B8D-WIFI-5MP-5X B8DWIFI5MP5X

lucato

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi folks I purchased the Nonwee 5MP WIFI Human Detection IR Night Vision Optical Zoom 5X and I'm wondering if somebody got the real preset list for it (not in the CamHi manual that doesn't work) and the latest firmware. If you have it, please post a link to the source or the preset list here. Thanks. If I find something I'll share here too.
Actual data:
  • Seller: Nonwee
  • Model: B8D-WIFI-5MP-5X
  • Device Type: C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2
  • Firmware (Software version): V19.1.61.16.3-20210111
  • Webware Version: V3.0.7.1

Thanks and have a nice week.

lucato

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi iwanttosee, thanks a lot for your reply. Just a few doubts:
1. If you have upgraded it in your camera, what are the improvements/fixes you have noted with this upgrade?
2. Are you from ipcam.xin or know the email address for the firmware dev/programmers/engineer's team to report bugs that need to be fixed?
3. Do you know a link to the firmware history changes at ipcam.xin, so we can know what was changed/improved/fixed in the update to see if it worths the update?
4. Do you have the 256 preset list for this Device Type: C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2 (Model: B8D-WIFI-5MP-5X)?

Thanks again and have a great day and stay safe. All the best.

Last edited:

iwanttosee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
1. Live feed seem to be smoother. Amazon Echo support seem to be added. The word Welcome on home page is no longer English. Default language isn't English. For night model there is normal infrared, full color (day mode with white LED on if your camera is equipped with them), and intelligent model (normal IF mode until it sense motion then full color mode turns on until motion ceased.
2. No and no.
3. No.
4. No.

Be advise, once you updated to a newer verison of firmware, you can't install an older firmware, at least it didn't work for me.

Last edited:

lucato

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I thought this upgrade would fix the issues I've reported here, but it doesn't seem that solves it and I think it doesn't worth the risk of upgrade.
Thanks for your feedback, I appreciated that.

iwanttosee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Maybe I didn't configure the camera right before, but now the ONVIF motion detectoin is working on the camera to the NVR!

1625881822096.png

1625881836008.png1625881845541.png

Last edited:

lucato

n3wb
Reaction score
I think you have replied in the wrong thread if I'm not equivocated. Anyway good you got to configure your camera into your NVR. By the way, as you had posted above that you have the device Type: C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2, I wonder if you are facing the same issues as I've reported here (click here), mainly the presets changing the original position after smart track on (advanced/terminal) or even if you set the 8 presets or 32 presets with vertical position too much different and when you go back to the preset, it misses the exact position you had set.
Have a nice day.

djbahool

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2 IPCAM, with V19.1.11.16.3-20200911 FW version.
Can I upload V19.1.61.16.19?
As I read, the first three numbers from the FW version have to be the same.

jlove1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, all I've got a question on a similar camera same Chinese firmware. I ran into an issue where I needed a camera in a location had to be wifi, ONVIF to work with my NVR for an off-brand, and Motion. The PTZ is a bonus.

I tested the wifi connection with motion detect internal to my network and it works great with my NVR "HIKvision" I configured it for the site location, opened a port for ONVIF protocol and RTSP confirmed that it can connect using the WAN address and port to my NVR but it seems like the NVR isn't registering the motion alert. It's something firewall related but I'm not sure if I'm missing an unknown port that isn't always active or something. Any thoughts or advice. Thank you

I know you get what you pay for but the fact that it works internally to my network and not via a WAN IP is frustrating. Not sure what I'm missing.

pbvdven

n3wb
Reaction score
1. Live feed seem to be smoother. Amazon Echo support seem to be added. The word Welcome on home page is no longer English. Default language isn't English. For night model there is normal infrared, full color (day mode with white LED on if your camera is equipped with them), and intelligent model (normal IF mode until it sense motion then full color mode turns on until motion ceased.
2. No and no.
3. No.
4. No.

Be advise, once you updated to a newer verison of firmware, you can't install an older firmware, at least it didn't work for me.
hi iwantosee, u said the default language isn’t English but English is selectable in this version? Thanks.

jlove1

n3wb
Reaction score
hi iwantosee, u said the default language isn’t English but English is selectable in this version? Thanks.

I renamed an old version to the current installed version and flashed it using the upgrade tool. It worked I had to rest the camera after the flash.

pbvdven

n3wb
Reaction score
I renamed an old version to the current installed version and flashed it using the upgrade tool. It worked I had to rest the camera after the flash.
I don’t really know what your talking about. But I fixed my problem i had the same device as mentioned above but my software version was v19.1.11.16.3-20201222. But i wanted v19.1.61.16.19-20210508 and the guid says the first three set of numbers should be the same. But what I needed too do was first install a earlier firmware from ipcam the v19.1.11.15.19-20201230 and when the update was finished the actual software version now started with v19.1.61….. i dont remember the rest of it but now i could update it again with the latest fw version v19.1.61.16.19-20210508. It all worked fine no hikups very happy :cool:now the only thing was the language was set to polish after update but it was easy to set it back to English. And i made backup of my settings but I could not restore it with the new fw version. But that was no problem just did it manually.

pbvdven

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2 IPCAM, with V19.1.11.16.3-20200911 FW version.
Can I upload V19.1.61.16.19?
As I read, the first three numbers from the FW version have to be the same.
First update to v19.1.11.15.3-20201230 then after that you can go to device info and see that it say software version 19.1.61xxxxxxx and now you can update it again with the latest version v19.1.61.16.19-20210508. all you need you can find here www.ipcam.xin at the bottom of the page.

pbvdven

n3wb
Reaction score
please give me a screen at the onvif settings from the ipcamera
Get onvif trigger events = checked
Cameras digital input or motion alarm = checked

at first i also checked until reset but sometimes the motion wont reset so it stay’s triggered. So i disabled that but in picture its checked

Attachments