Factory Reset IPC-HDW4431C-A?

Radioactiv

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a option to reset these cameras internally? We just swapped internet and the old modem/router was set to a 10.40.10.x IP. The new one refuses to grab this setting so I'm stuck with ALOT of dead cameras I cant access at the moment.

Never thought I would hate faster internet :(

biscuit

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Make a direct connectioj between your pc and Camera.
Change the ip range to your camera’s ip range, change the complete ip settings and you’re done.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

pcdo78

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm a complete noob and was trying to set up my new camera yesterday but couldn't find it in my router. I found out the reason was because their IP addresses were not similar as my router was on 10.0.0.x and the camera factory default is 192.168.1.108. You will not be able to access the camera directly if it's not recognized as attached to your router. Since your camera is on 10.40.10.x I'm assuming your new router is on something very different for its IP address like 192.168.1.x or 10.0.0.x. The only way to access your camera is through Dahua's "config tool" is what I found. Search for that and install it. It will search for all cameras on your network. You can then edit the IP address in there. It took me an hour to figure this out!