Face of a Thief

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
AlleyEast.20220309_115543795.898.jpg

The guy in the photo came through the alley today. As he turned the corner into the alley he pulled a pair of Wrangler jeans out from his baggy clothing, proceeding to tear off the tag and casually tossing it into the alley. This one is unusual with essentially zero reaction to the cameras and siren.

Video on OneDrive (still cannot upload here, I keep trying) at this link .... Thief2022-03-09.mp4

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh, I see .. he's a closeted 'straight' fit type of guy. Didn't want his brahs to witness the depths of his depravity...:eek:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 121526

The guy in the photo came through the alley today. As he turned the corner into the alley he pulled a pair of Wrangler jeans out from his baggy clothing, proceeding to tear off the tag and casually tossing it into the alley. This one is unusual with essentially zero reaction to the cameras and siren.

Video on OneDrive (still cannot upload here, I keep trying) at this link .... Thief2022-03-09.mp4
Isn't that the same one that was walking down the alley with his shlong out, peeing all over his shoes?