EZVIZ DB1 WiFi Chime

Reaction score
Has anyone found a WiFi chime that will work with the db1 door bell?

I seem to get an answer off EZVIZ of when their chime will be available to purchase.

I have installed the doorbell without a mechanical chime purely down to the fact we didn’t have one installed previously.

if I can get away with it I’ll get a WiFi one as all the wiring is currently toy above the porch ceiling so would be A right pain!

Any help or info would be great cheers!

34Ford

n3wb
Reaction score
Same here. I am fed up with problems with my mechanical chime working with the DB1. And I dont see a single dealer anywhere for their smart chime CS-CMT-CHIME

iwanttosee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I doubt you'll ever seen a wifi chime that will work with DB1 from EZVIZ. The documentation this EZVIZ - a global smart home security brand is dated 2018. If they were going to come up with one, they'd have it by now. The wifi chime will actually need internet to work as the door bell rings the cloud, and the cloud activate the wifi chime.

Now if you were you going to something custom, you can use an arduino with a current sensor, when the sensor detects a change of the current (door bell pressed), then you can have arduino to activate a chime.