EnvisaLink 3 Remote control module for DSC and Honeywell Vista Panels

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a DSC or Honeywell Vista panel and want the ability to remotely control your alarm this is the best bang for your buck. The EnvisaLink 3 works with old DCS panels and the modern ones. Text notifications as well. Check it out here.

http://www.eyezon.com/?page_id=176

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Interesting product, thank you for sharing. I like that there are no monthly fees as well.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, and it will work with your regular or gsm dialer or you can have them monitor for you as well for about 9 bux...so you don't need to keep a land line at all.

Kyle

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have the EnvisaLink 2, will be upgrading to the 3 soon. I can say it works great! Text notifications are almost instant and their servers are NEVER down. Great product for the ones with a compatible panel.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the EnvisaLink 2, will be upgrading to the 3 soon. I can say it works great! Text notifications are almost instant and their servers are NEVER down. Great product for the ones with a compatible panel.
Cool. Do you use the web interface or a mobile app which I understand that are offered only by third parties?

Kyle

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Cool. Do you use the web interface or a mobile app which I understand that are offered only by third parties?
I do use the web interface sometimes but I mostly use a mobile app called "AutHomation". My alarm is connected to my Z-wave Vera unit via the EnvisaLink 2 and a DSC plugin. So all my zones and a keypad shows up within the app.

bhunter

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a dsc system and installed the envisilink. It is very nice. I use the mobile app to control it. I know instantly when and who is entering my house via text messages. I even get a text when my internet is down at my house. This addition is well work the money.