EMPIRETECANDY E-mail

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello All I am interested on buying some cameras from Andy, I am not able to find an his e-mail to request a quote, is there an e-mail for him, or how to get a hold of him.
I never order from him before.
Please let me know.
Regards.
Chewie

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
if you are interested in International Dahua cameras, a forum member sells dahua (and some Hikvision) and ships world wide. You can read some of the members recommendations on his service. He also provides cameras to other forum member for evaluation and reviews.
You can email him for a quote, or purchase from his Aliexpress store or his Amazon store. The cameras are fully upgradable, he posts upgrade software when available.

Current supply may be limited do to the Covid-19. Do to Covid-19 shipping has also gotten slow. I recommend email andy

Andy
@EMPIRETECANDY
kingsecurity2014@163.com
Andy's ipcamtalk vendor forum: EmpireTech Andy
Andy's AliExpress store: Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress
Andy's Amazon store: Amazon.com

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

b0bthebuilder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have always had awesome service from Andy and his deliveries are currently taking 8 days to reach New Zealand, which is faster than some domestic suppliers here at the moment, with level 3 lock-down.

Chris.
[not a builder]