Email filter for gmail

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone want to share their email filter for notifications? The 3 emails are virtually identical. The only difference is the 2nd has the attachment and the third says clear.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
More detail needed. My email notifications come from Blue Iris in a single email that's easy to tag with my alert filter. GMail has lots of options though so you'd have to post the different email headers and contents from whatever it is that's sending you your notifications to be able work out the AND/OR logic.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
More detail needed. My email notifications come from Blue Iris in a single email that's easy to tag with my alert filter. GMail has lots of options though so you'd have to post the different email headers and contents from whatever it is that's sending you your notifications to be able work out the AND/OR logic.
Thanks for responding I got it figured out now I'm only getting the email with the image.such a weird setup to send 3 emails when 1 is all you need.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for responding I got it figured out now I'm only getting the email with the image.such a weird setup to send 3 emails when 1 is all you need.

True that. Many email sending servers put a daily limit on the sends to limit effectiveness for spammers trying to use it. If a camera is sending 3 mails per event, that is a waste.