early morning apprehension

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
July was a crazy month for us. Here is a guy that has been reeking havoc on this dealership for a few months. He would come and take parts from cars and pry open doors with screwdrivers just to get something to sell for some dope. We have been monitoring this dealership for just a couple months and already having some good results for the customer.

GCoco

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What a way to start the day. He doesn’t have to worry about stealing now since he gets 3 hots and a cot.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
These are nice Hikvision (LTS) cams, I think they are 4mp turrets. The resolution is poor because of the conversion tool. We have been having problems downloading from LTS recorders and playing video. The video downloads in MP4 format, but is the wrong codec to play on WMP so we use VS player to convert the file to AVI and somewhere in the mix, the resolution gets degraded. We are also getting some noise on the bottom of the video that you can see on the first minute or so.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
These are nice Hikvision (LTS) cams, I think they are 4mp turrets. The resolution is poor because of the conversion tool. We have been having problems downloading from LTS recorders and playing video. The video downloads in MP4 format, but is the wrong codec to play on WMP so we use VS player to convert the file to AVI and somewhere in the mix, the resolution gets degraded. We are also getting some noise on the bottom of the video that you can see on the first minute or so.
Have ya tried using Handbrake for conversions? works awesome and ya can do it in a variety of ways.
And its free.
HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I used handbrake's command-line version (HandBrakeCLI) along with some custom scripting to set up an automatic transcoding server. Drop files into a folder and it converts them to H.265 mp4 at a constant quality (variable bit rate) and deposits them on my NAS. The HandBrake component of this is rock-solid. I love it.