DVR Upgrade - Uniview Comparison

Reaction score
4 Channel POE Plug-N-Play 4K NVR (Uniview) - On Sale Here
VS
Dahua Technology N42B2P Lite Series 8-Channel 8MP NVR - I only need 3 channels

Hi Everybody- I am running a NVR42P DahuaWiki
Running Dauha 4mp Starlight mini ptz and the older version 2mp that is right now offline.
Also running live is a Lorex Cam from around 4 years ago like this.
E581CB Series - 5MP IP Camera with Color Night Vision
This was my start with security dvr and cams.

Going to expand storage. Dauha supports two HDD so that good. Somewhere around 10 tb i guess.
I would like to be able to use the newer features these cameras have like motion detection and playback options. The Dauha 4mp is staying put in service and is the most important one. Lorex is $100 cam and isnt that important. I would also like to put the 2mp back on line once storage is upgraded.

Current problems are some jumpy playback of regular video and some questionable motion detection performance. During playback a car is right in front of the cam then disappears ( video jumps 7 seconds and then car is down the street. ) Disk is a WD Red 2 TB Checks out good. Lorex Doesnt Jump around during playback.
Lorex 264H Res 2594x1944 15fps vbr Best 6 Bitrate 10240 :iloveipct:
Dauha 264H Smart Codec Close - Res. 2560x1440 - frame Rate 30 -cbr - Bit Rate 6144 (reference bit 3072-8192) Audi and video on - Sub Stream unchecked for better audio.

So I will be maxing on 3 cameras. I just want what is advertised on the box of the Starlight mini ptz 4mp. decent performance. Phone access or remote access isnt being used and not important.