Due to Q-SEE Closing their doors P2P remote viewing stopped working , any alternatives ?

Reaction score
Hi there, I have Q-See NVR and cameras 4MP total 36 cameras 16 on the NVR and the others on the switch but since I can’t view them remotely the cameras I am looking to buy a new NVR that will be compatible with my Q-See cameras or find a solution to use the Q-SEE NVR i have any suggestions of what NVR by brand and model that will support my 32 IP Q-See cameras or how to set the remote viewing with what i have ? I willing to pay for your time any help is really appreciate it

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lots of threads on this already and how to still use your existing NVR with just a different app....here is another...

RemoteView

n3wb
Reaction score
I replaced my QC858 8CH POE NVR with a $190 Dauhua DHI-NVR4108HS-8P-4KS2, all the old Q-See cameras (QCN8012B 1MP) work fine.

r8derz_mom

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I found this page when I was trying to figure out what was going on with my qsee cameras. I have a nvr and 4 wifi cameras. They had terrible customer service and no one was ever able to get my equipment to record all I could do was watch it over my app which now is gone. So is there any way to salvage this system or is it just easier to start over? I am really ok to just have an app that I can view remote if that is possible? Sorry if I sound stupid but I am a plug and play kinda girl so I am very frustrated.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi I found this page when I was trying to figure out what was going on with my qsee cameras. I have a nvr and 4 wifi cameras. They had terrible customer service and no one was ever able to get my equipment to record all I could do was watch it over my app which now is gone. So is there any way to salvage this system or is it just easier to start over? I am really ok to just have an app that I can view remote if that is possible? Sorry if I sound stupid but I am a plug and play kinda girl so I am very frustrated.
See the thread I posted above in Post #3 that has way more details and options on what to do.