Dual Lens

rootdet

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

Wondering if there are any low cost duel lens cameras (aside from Reolink)? Looking to get a 180-degree view off a few cameras of the exterior. My usage is monitoring around the house and these sit off my shed to get some better views of the backside, backyard, and side of the house. While my angels are ok, i think 180-degree cameras would get rid of the few dead spots i have.

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its a dual lens not 180° :)

BICK

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Wondering if there are any low cost duel lens cameras (aside from Reolink)? Looking to get a 180-degree view off a few cameras of the exterior. My usage is monitoring around the house and these sit off my shed to get some better views of the backside, backyard, and side of the house. While my angels are ok, i think 180-degree cameras would get rid of the few dead spots i have.
Hi @rootdet

There are some dual lens models, some which combine one image, some which have 2 lenses which basically are like 2 cameras in one ( the boobie camera ), and various 180 degree to high FOV models.

In general, from a cost point of view - as well as quality of product, most of us found that purchasing 2 cameras works better than a multiple lens wide total FOV camera ..

There are some exceptions, like the IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M which works well for some of us on the front porch .. to cover the package drop area as well as get a good straight on facial ID image .. ( the boobie camera - can adjust each lens to a different angle )