DS-KH9510-WTE1(B) as 24x7 monitor

lukasha

n3wb
Reaction score
I am a beginner in HA. I don't know how to use events. I was looking for an entity, e.g. Door - open/close.
Does it work like it has some state - door open/closed, or does it appear at the time of action - door opened, door closed?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ah no, for events like motion/tamper/..... we dont use entities anymore, everything is now stored in a device trigger, based on that device trigger you can make automations with the UI builder

lukasha

n3wb
Reaction score
ah no, for events like motion/tamper/..... we dont use entities anymore, everything is now stored in a device trigger, based on that device trigger you can make automations with the UI builder
I'll check it. Thank you for your help

lukasha

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm going away from home for a week. When I get back I'll check the firmware from you.
If you have tested it before, write here if there is noise.

Lukasha

bayensf

n3wb
Reaction score
So, I bought the DS-KH9510-WTE1(B) , to do some experimenting with.

I was able to run tinycam monitor pro, and it kept the screen on. But the live view is not smooth, it skips 5 seconds between frames. Kind of useless.

Adding the same camera natively to the device, gives a smooth live view, but the display turns off after 60 secs.

I guess tinycam is not able to find any hardware acceleration on the device, maybe the processor itself is not up to the mark.
Hi,

Could you do me a favor and check if the entry/exit delay is working on the I/O ports? I found this bug a couple of months ago and was just wondering if it's solved with the new firmware version.
I am going to use the built in alarm system to transfer my wired Bosch system to this device. So when entering the house the PIR will detect me and it should not switch the relay for the first 30 seconds, giving me time to enter the code.

Many thanks in advance,

regards, Fred.

Last edited:

bayensf

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm going away from home for a week. When I get back I'll check the firmware from you.
If you have tested it before, write here if there is noise.

Lukasha
Hi,

Could you do me a favor and check if the entry/exit delay is working on the I/O ports? I found this bug a couple of months ago and was just wondering if it's solved with the new firmware version.
I am going to use the built in alarm system to transfer my wired Bosch system to this device. So when entering the house the PIR will detect me and it should not switch the relay for the first 30 seconds, giving me time to enter the code.

Many thanks in advance,

regards, Fred.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The 2.1.76 firmware is now also on potal
But its an .img file, how can we use that one to upload on our devices? normally we need a digicap.dav file?

lukasha

n3wb
Reaction score
The 2.1.76 firmware is now also on potal
But its an .img file, how can we use that one to upload on our devices? normally we need a digicap.dav file?

I didn't find a way to upload the img - I tried to download it to the memory card, but the screen does not detect it. Anyone know how to upload img?

lukasha

n3wb
Reaction score
For information: I installed 2.1.80 and the noise is still audible, but it seems to be quieter (I guess). And with you?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Stuck on 2.2.74, whatever firmware fails, I need an rs232 cable first Todo a full image flash :-(

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Also note, the noise was only included in that custom firmware, not in 2.2.80

Roned

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I'm stuck with 2.1.74 on my 9510b. Tried installing 2.1.76 and 2.1.80 from the UK portal, but IVMS 4200 upgrade process gets to about 50% then jumps to 100% and closes the remote configuration page. 9510 doesn't reboot itself and still says 2.1.74. I'm using IVMS 4200 v3.9.0.5, anyone seen this before or know a way around it?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the same, it sends the file , 9510 reboots, then tries to install update, crashed, and it reverts back to 2.1.74 ...

The jump in ivms from 50% to 100% is normal, you need to look at the indoor itself, when the jump is done, you see the indoor updating, then its rebooting, and then you see the crash

Last edited: